The following incidents were obtained from Franklin County Sheriff David L. Bartoni. Note that arrests, charges and citations are allegations only, not findings of guilt.
• Deputies ticketed Joshua L. Hendrickson, 38, of Marion for driving while license revoked and having an expired registration.
• Deputies arrested Kenneth L. Hamm, 53, of Sesser on a charge of domestic battery. He was transported to the Franklin County Jail, where he later posted bond.
• Deputies arrested Carl G. Foster, 38, of West Frankfort on charges of unlawful possession of methamphetamine, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, theft, four counts of unlawful possession of weapons by a felon, and two counts of possession of firearm ammunition without requisite firearm owners I.D. card.
• Deputies ticketed Mandy J. Digby, 38, of West Frankfort for operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
• Deputies ticketed Jeffery R. Patton, 45, of West Frankfort for operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
• Deputies ticketed Tiffany M. Blades, 44, of West Frankfort for driving while license suspended and disobeying a traffic control device.
• Deputies arrested Payton X. Blankenship, 18, of Thompsonville on charges of domestic battery and illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor.
• Deputies arrested Charles S. Hargett, 60, of Thompsonville on a charge of domestic battery. He was transported to the Franklin County Jail, where he later posted bond.
• Deputies arrested Timothy R. Griffith, 62, of Benton on a warrant for failure to appear for resisting a peace officer.
• Deputies ticketed Darius T.L. Williams-Wright age 27 of Carbondale for driving while license revoked and failure to wear a seat belt.
• Deputies ticketed Christopher W. Worthey, 24, of Benton for failure to wear a seat belt.
• Deputies ticketed William J. Breedwell, 33, of West Frankfort for no front registration.